Monday, March 1, 2010

A few good changes in our house.

For the past two weeks, we have been making changes to our lifestyle. It's something that I have tried to do many times but have failed each attempt. I wanted to post the day that we started but I was too afraid that we would fail yet again. Of course we could always fail again but so far so good.


I have been addicted to diet coke since my college roomate, Julie, introduced me to it. I can't blame it on Julie because by introducing me to diet coke I gave up Dr. Pepper. So it was a good thing at the time. I gave up diet coke 10 days ago. We also threw out the candy and sugar and started adding more protein to our diets. Kevin and I have been on a weightloss kick since last May. I could always get to one weight but never below that. I still have about 10lbs that I want to lose. It.is.tough. But this time I am determined to get it off. So hopefully these changes as well as using our workout equipment will help me reach my goal.

My holiday candy jars have converted over to protien bars and Crystal.Light. packets

Our Refrigerator

.

1 comment:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

Ah look at all that glorious water for Aunt Achel and Baby J :) Delicious! We'll be right over!