Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Company for the weekend...FUN!

I'm back! I did not mean to take such a long blogger break but my computer adapter needed to be replaced. I never thought it would take as long as it did to get a new one. Now I am way behind on my blogging. So I am going to go back about two weeks to our events.


A couple weeks ago good friends of ours came to visit. The arrived on Friday morning which allowed for a lot of time to hang out and re-connect. When Kevin was in high school John was his BEST friend. It is ironic now that they have now grown up and have sons. Hayden is one year and one week older than Zachary. This is so cool to see these boys at similar stages. They had the best time playing with each other. Zachary and their son, Hayden played in the backyard with their John Deere tractors for at least two hours. They acted like they had been friends for ever! That evening my sister, brother-in-law, and Elliott so graciously watched both boys so that we could take our friends to our favorite spot. The restaurant has the BEST steaks ever. We had a great evening catching up!


Misty & John



Group Picture

Hil and Kevin
On Saturday we made a little road trip to a local outlet mall. It was a beautiful day!

Hayden & Zachary
Misty and Hil


Hil, Kev, and Z
I'm so bummed my memory card accidentally erased the rest of my photos from this weekend. I had so many of the boys playing. I am going to see if Misty still has hers. Saddness!

We are so thankful for good friends! What a wonderful weekend!







1 comment:

Danielle said...

Okay is that a yellow Coach bag? Regardless- it is super cute!
And what steak place did y'all go to? We are trying to find some "new" favorite places to eat!