Monday, October 26, 2009

Trunk Or Treat at Grammy & Poppy's Church

On Saturday night Zachary and I went to Grammy & Poppy's church for their annual fall festival and Trunk OR Treat. Zachary and Elliott got to wear their Halloween Costumes. They were so proud of their costumes and even more excited that they were both BUZZ LIGHTYEAR from the Toy Story movies. I wish I would have had more photos but my camera is in the shop and I was using my old one that had a limited memory card.

My parents church was SO generous to all of us. They provided games, inflatables for the boys to jump in, dinner, dessert, live music, and all the candy you could desire. I was so impressed with everyone at this event. Zach and Elliott had the night of their life and I think the adults did too.


Aren't our Buzz Lightyears ADORABLE!

2 comments:

His Doorkeeper said...

Hilary, Thanks for your comment on my blog! I am guessing you live in Missouri, right? You have a beautiful family....Z is a DOLL! I love the family portrait above your fireplace!

Blessings to you and your sweet family!

Mix and Match Mama said...

Hi Hilary! Gretchen is my sister-in-law...we're both married to Shull boys. She is also one of my closest friends. What a crazy, small world we live in!