Thursday, October 8, 2009

Fall Home Tour: Come on over!

I just wanted to invite each of my blog readers over to my "other" blog for a little fall homes tour. Fall is my FAVORITE time of year. Click here for the fall tour.

I love the smells of fall, the warm colors of fall, pumpkins, beautiful mums, football games, candy corn, pumpking carving, Halloween costumes, visits to the pumpkin patch, family get togethers, Thanksgiving, warm hazelnut coffee in the mornings, and family time together in the changing weather. I love it all! Enjoy the decorations. I would love to see yours!

1 comment:

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

These days I thoroughly enjoy seeing all of you young ladies' fall decor. I can't share mine, because I don't have much. I never thought I would get that way. Maybe one of these days I'll pick up the swing of it again. - - Been very sick the past few months, went to doctor, finally getting well, and am amazed how much better an outlook and how much more energy I have just be starting to feel better. Thank God for our health, which we take for granted, and for our family, and for good friends!! Thanks for opening your tour to me; if I can't decorate this year, I can sure enjoy yours.