Sunday, March 1, 2009

Charity Auction and Friends

On Friday night, our local dental society was holding a Charity auction for the Ronald McDonald Tooth Truck. We thought it would be a great way to support local children and the tooth truck, so we put on our dress clothes and had a night out. Zachary was thrilled because he got to have an overnight with Grammy & Pops, plus he got to play with cousin Elliott and Aunt Rachel. Upon dropping him off at my parents, my mom took pics of Kevin and I on the "infamous" stair steps. I say "infamous" because this is where my sister and I stood for all of our high school dances and proms. It was funny almost 12 years later to have formal photos taken.



Hil and Mindy
My former boss, "Martens", Mindy, Me, and Kevin

Once arriving at the country club we enjoyed an evening with lots of friends in the dental community, lots of food and desserts, a live band, a live auctions, and fun. The only thing missing was our friends, Kim and Casey!

2 comments:

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

I remember coming over when I was young and watching you and Hil have photos taken on those steps. I also remember coming over and trying on one of your dresses. Lord knows I wouldn't fit into it now! Then I was just wishing I could fill the top out. I no longer have that problem.

The Divine Ms Abbey D said...

I meant you and Rachel. I have been at work too long today.