Sunday, March 22, 2009

MOPS playdate

On Thursday we had our monthly MOPS (Mothers Of Preschoolers) play date. This month we had our play date at a local children's museum. Our MOPS group went their last year but Zachary and I were unable to go. I am kinda embarrassed that we had never been there being that our good friend, Fawn, used to work there. Anyways, we went to the Discovery Center and had a blast. Zachary loved all the hands-on displays. IT WAS AWESOME! I know as he gets older he will get more and more out of it. I was SUPER DUPER impressed with our children's museum. It had everything and more than we could have found in a big city. Not only did we enjoy the displays/play areas but we enjoyed our morning with the other moms and preschoolers.


This was Z's favorite. The crane and backhoe. I did not think I was going to be able to get him out of this room. He loved scooping up the dirt.
This is Zachary the Builder...not Bob the Builder


Z posing by the gigantic mouth, teeth, and floss. He loved this exhibit too.


Z shopping at the "grocery store".

Z showing off his grocery items....lots of steak, cheese, milk, apples, and coffee creamer for mom.
This was as close as Z would get to the mannequin at the pretend doctors office.
Zachary playing Old MacDonald Had A Farm

3 comments:

Casey and Kim said...

So cute! Had a flash back with that doctor area. Carson was the same way with the patient!

Lori said...

I missed all of that stuff with the giant mouth and doctors office, I got seperated and just milled around the front room. Adriana had fun though.

Anonymous said...

Hi Hil! I have been without internet access for a few days, and SOOO busy this month, but I have really enjoyed catching up with the blog just now. Z is getting so big and handsome. I wonder what he and Carina would think of each other now? Maybe we will see you next month when we're up for the guys' fishing trip. I am glad that you finally got to check out Discovery Center. I highly recommend getting a membership, as you can also use it to get in free at about 270 other museums across the country!