Thursday, March 12, 2009

Out of the loop

I can honestly say that this week our family has been out of the loop. On Tuesday night I started to come down with flu-like symptoms. By Wednesday morning it took all I had to get out of bed and drive Z to preschool. I knew he was okay to go to school because he is on antibiotics, not running a fever and doing better. As soon as I dropped him off I came back home to collapse. Since then I have a super sore throat, aches and pains in my bones and joints, as well as a major headache. I have an appointment tomorrow morning with my primary care physician. I am sure I have some weird virus or something like that but I figured it was worth my $25 co-pay to get checked out. Basically, if you want to get a hold of me send me an e-mail. I am not answering my phone much because my throat hurts so bad. I just pray that Kevin and Zachary do not get this. Please keep us in your prayers. I will post fun posts later. I am still waiting for energy to post photos from our fun weekend. To be continued....

No comments: