Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Vacation Time...

We're packed and ready to go

Zachary's new do'



Z's ready to go to the airport tonight

Well, we are headed on a mini vacation. Actually Kevin is going to a lecture/conference series and Zachary & I are tagging along. We are packed (except toiletries and this computer) but I wanted to say that we will be blogging while we are away. Check back daily. Also we are so excited to see Kevin's Brother, Jeff, our sister-in-law, Kathy, and our beautiful nieces Brynn and Karsen on Saturday. Say a prayer for safe travels and a safe return home. Our parents are going to be watching our house and feeding our fish. Lastly, the photos of Zachary are of him tonight after his bath. My sister wanted to see his new haircut...or should I say buzz. Zachary loves it. Kevin and I think it makes him look much older than 19 months. Anyways, we love you all and will keep you posted.


P.S. This is a shout out to all my MOPS friends. Sorry I am going to miss the last one. I hope it goes well. Thanks Kim!

1 comment:

Casey and Kim said...

Oh my word, His hair! You just grew your baby up! It's great for summer though.. wait till he demands "growing it out"- I hope the style changes soon!
Have fun! We want to go too!!