Monday, April 14, 2008

Outside, please.


This photo of Zachary is what I see all day long. He stands by our front door or patio door and begs to go outside. Zachary says, "Out, out, pleaseeeeeee." Poor guy he was teased by the recent spring weather. Now it is back to being cold again. In fact last night we had a freeze advisory and were expected to get below 20 degrees. We are praying that the weather gets warm again...soon.

P.S. If you click on the photo it will enlarge it. Please note the many finger prints on my patio door. You can see that Zachary spends a lot of time in this position waiting to go outside.

1 comment:

Julie said...

I understand - Samuel wants to be outside all the time. I hope spring comes soon!

Thanks for the blog - I actually came across that one last week and added it to my favorites.

Julie