Thursday, April 24, 2008

Happy Birthday Cousin Karsen!










Today is our niece, Karsen Rebecca's 5th Birthday. It's hard to believe that she is already five. When Kevin and I were engaged...almost married, Karsen entered the world. I can remember sitting in a classroom at UMKC School of Dentistry waiting for my soon-to-be mother-in-law to call to tell me that Karsen was born. I checked my phone numerous times, waiting & waiting to hear the good news that she arrived.

It's hard to believe that was 5 years ago. Today, Karsen is a very caring little girl that loves animals and loves to take care of others. Unfortunately, the last time we saw Miss Karsen was last summer at a family wedding. Good news is that we are going to get to see her and her sister Brynn next week in Florida! YIPPEE! Here are some pictures of the birthday girl with her cousin Zachary, Uncle Kevin, and Aunt Hilary. Karsen have a great day and a Happy Birthday. We love you!

No comments: