Monday, April 21, 2008

My sister's son

Ever since Zachary was born, I have noticed a lot of similarities between my sister and Zachary. Here are some to name a few...

Zachary is very dramatic....much like his Aunt Rachel.

Zachary LOVES to be out and about. He's always on the go....again like Aunt Rachel.

Zachary LOVES music....just like Aunt Rachel.

Zachary LOVES to sing...just like Aunt Rachel.

The other day really made me question as to if I was raising my sister's son. Zachary and I were in the kitchen. I had the refrigerator door open. Zachary reached into the veggie drawer and took out a plastic bag with a clean tomato in it. He immediately bit into it and ate the entire thing. For those of you that know me, you know that I despise tomatoes. I have never liked them. My sister loves them. She always has. After this episode I knew that I am raising my sister's boy.






Please note the tomato seeds on Z's chest. What a mess!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that story. Gooooo Z I love tomatoes too!!

Anonymous said...

Aw...that's SO cute! He is so full of personality:)

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

I love my nephew! We'll be putting on a show in the near future...we'll be charging admission for Zachary's Baker University Fund.