Saturday, October 23, 2010

Z's 4th Birthday Party

Well, it's almost been a month since Z's birthday but I am finally getting to post about it. Z wanted to have his party at Incredible Pizza this year. It was perfect because I did nothing! No cleaning, no cooking, nothing. We had the best time with Zachary's friends and their parents. Here's just a few pics from the night.

Here's Z's Diego Cake



Z with his four grandparents...Grams, Pops, Pawpa, Mawma and the birthday cheese boy

 Eating pizza with one of his best buds, Drew
 Most of the kiddos eating pizza
 Zachary with his Uncle Matt....to say he loves Uncle Matt is an understatement...HE ADORES Uncle Matt.
 Making a Wish
 We had a race...Z did not technically win..but the birthday boy got to take a victory lap
 Here's Julie with Diego...not sure if that is Drew or Rhett but these masks are why Zachary wanted a Diego party to begin with.
 WE can't believe he's already FOUR!  Happy Birthday Z!

 I have a ton of pictures that my sweet friend Lori took of Z opening his presents. This one is my favorite. It's a little blurry but it is of Z opening a stuffed "bubba" aka Bulldog that my parents gave him that went with a vet clinic.  He loved it and so did all the other kids.
 Our sweet friend Kaylee also was born on Sept 28th (one year later) so Z wanted to give his birthday buddy a little present at his party.

I love hosting parties because it is a great excuse to get together with our family and closest friends.  We are so blessed to be surrounded by great families with great children. My only regret is that I did not get a group picture of everyone.  :(

1 comment:

Rachel Peacock-Young said...

not a regret...but I hate Elliott had made poor choices at school and missed Z's party. I hope that never happens again because it hurts my heart to see him missing from these pictures.