Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Our Fashion Designer

Zachary is really into picking out his own clothes. Daily he joins me at his closet trying to pick out what he is going to wear. I usually have to do a lot of negotiation to pursuade him to wear what I want him too. Today we did not have any place that we had to go so I let him pick out his stuff. I did not even accompany him to the closet. He walked into the living room while I was getting breakfast ready. This is what I saw. I must say I was so impressed because he got his ELMO swim trucks all by himself (with the back of the shorts caught on his diaper bubble). He thought his CAR crocs would look great with his CAR jammies. I let him run around in his outfit for about an hour before we had to leave to get the car serviced. He cried when we took the swim suit off but quickly got over it. AHHHH! The joys of a toddler. I love it...this is definitely my favorite stage to date.


He is so proud of himself! Mom, "Don't you love my outfit?"

This is Z after Mommy dressed him....Much Better!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love it! At least it all (technically) matches!

Cindy said...

Sorry, Hilary, but I like the FIRST outfit best!
tee hee!!!

Julie Anne Pettyjohn said...

I love that you let him dress himself when you were staying in. Now and then a guy just needs to express himself, you know. And he did do a great job matching his ensemble, right down to the shoes. Great job, Z!