Sunday, October 26, 2008

On the fast track

A couple weeks ago when I accompanied Mel to her Chemotherapy treatment I looked out the window of the hotel and realized we were right next door to the St. Louis College of Pharmacy (STCOLP). STCOLP was my dad's alma mater. So as a little surprise for my dad I purchased 2 kid t-shirts that said "On the fast track to St. Louis College of Pharmacy" for Zachary and Elliott. After I gave my sister Elliott's we could not wait to surprise my dad with the shirts.

Last week we met my parents, Rachel, & Elliott for dinner to show my dad the boys shirts. Elliott & Zachary were just as excited as we were to surprise their pops. Elliott ran right into the restaurant and said "Pops I got your shirt on". Dad loved the shirts and the boys love wearing them!




No comments: