Sunday, October 12, 2008

Extended Family Shopping Trip

This weekend Zachary and I celebrated fall with my aunts & cousins (Kim this is you too!) on the Peacock side. We have been planning on a girls day full of shopping, chatting, and eating since Mid-August. It was a fun-filled day.

The group photo is of all of us at the Fall Festival.
Back Row: Zachary, Me, Aunt Sharon, Mom, Aunt Mary, Kathy
Front Row: Rachel, Elliott, Lisa, Kim, & Natalie
Kim was super sweet to give Z a ride when he wanted a break from the stroller. He loved it!

I'll have to explain a couple of photos. First my Aunt Sharon was telling us all about a clip she wanted to see on The Today Show...it was about middle-aged women that take care of "reborn" baby dolls. To read more about this obsession with baby dolls click here. I found a website that tells more about it. We were all saying how crazy that was when low and behold a women pushing a stroller of 3 babies walks by. We all stopped to look at what we thought were "triplets" when we discovered they were reborn baby dolls. Crack me up! Fortunately, the lady pushing the stroller was trying to sell them. It was hilarious. Aunt Mary, my mom, and Aunt Sharon all had to hold these fake babies. Of course, I had to pull out my camera and snap a shot.

Aunt Sharon with baby girl Addison, Aunt Mary with little boy, and mom with baby girl Lucy

Aunt Mary with baby boy
Mom with a premie

Overall we had a great time together. We are already planning to make this an annual trip. Of course next time we hope that Aunt Lou can make the trip down and that some of my cousins that could not make it would be able to.

No comments: