Friday, October 10, 2008

Happy Fall Y'All

Well it is my favorite time of year...pumpkins, colorful sweaters and jeans, changing leaves, and wonderful weather. I love it! I wanted to share my fall decorations around our house with you. Hope it gets you in the spirit for lots of fall festivities with your friends and families.


This is my entry way table. The pumpkin topiary is our craft project from our monthly MOPS meeting. I think it turned out pretty cute!




The scarecrows and decorations on my mantle bring back a lot of memories for me each year when I pull them out. One of my best friends Julie was going to Dental School in Nebraska when I first got married. I took a road trip to visit her and we decided we needed to purchase matching fall decorations. I was on a tight budget but managed to find all this "stuff" for a good buy. It is 5 years old but I can't seem to replace it because it reminds me of my weekend in Nebraska.

One of my Sunday School kiddos gave me this special pumpkin. I love it! I will always display it.
Hanging Leaves above our basement steps

Happy Fall Y'all!

*I would love to see your fall decorations too. If you want post a comment to your decorations.

1 comment:

Jennifer Horgan said...

Hil you do the cutest things to your house!! Can you come to Philly and decorate for me? I love it - I love this time of year.