Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Zachary found a pet!






Kevin and I just returned from a 4 day business trip to Dallas, TX.
On the way home we stopped at the cutest gift shop/store in Joplin, MO.
While shopping at Sandstone Gardens I came across the cutest
rabbit in a wire hutch. I was thinking it would be a
perfect decoration for Easter. I was going to save it in the closet.
However Zachary found it in the sack before I could put it away.
Currently Zachary and I read a Baby Farm Animal book daily with a rabbit in it. So he really thinks it is the rabbit from the book.
Here are some adorable pictures of Zachary and his new pet.
He carries the container around the house. In fact he puts
the rabbit to sleep on the shelf before he goes to bed.
These are the moments I will remember forever.

No comments: