Tuesday, January 1, 2008

"Howie, Howie, Howie"




The highlight of my 2008 New Year's day was
that my nephew, Elliott said my name. He calls me "HOWIE".
Elliott will be 2 years old on January 30th. For the
past 6-8 months he has addressed all of his family members
by name. Some of his favorite and often repeated names
are Pops, Zach, Abbey, Rue Rue, Kelley, Kelli, Uncle Kevin,
Korona (my parents cat), Grammy, etc.
Elliott has a very vast vocabulary, however he NEVER
says anything referring to my name. If you asked Elliott
what my name is? He just would ignore the question.
He did this to my mom forever but eventually he said "Grammy".
So I have waited, waited, and waited to hear Aunt Hil.
Today was the day. Not exactly Aunt Hil but Howie. I love it.
Elliott thanks for making New Years Day 2008 a memory for me.
I love you little man.
Your Howie (aka Aunt Hilary)

No comments: