Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Playdate with Charley






Zachary and I love our play dates with Melody & Charley.
It's funny, that Mel & I have children that are 3 months & 1 day apart.
Mel & I discuss our child's growth and development as well
as share disciplining tips. The best part is we can let our
kids play while having adult conversation and coffee. When
I think about the future, I imagine Mel & I getting together
the week after our children go to college. We will be crying
our eyes out and comparing stories. I am so grateful for these
days when we can get together to fellowship with one another.

1 comment:

Melody said...

How Cute!! We love play day as much you two! I have a feeling Zach and Charley will be friends forever! Having kids so close in age is so much fun! Who would have thought?! We love you guys and can't wait to see you next week!