Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Thunderstorms, Tornados, & No Sleep

Well, as most of you know Southwest Missouri was the scene of numerous thunderstorms and tornadoes last night. I never imagined our Monday night would be so eventful. Kev, Z, and I spent most of our night watching the news, listening to the storm radio, and going downstairs. Zachary was awoken numerous times by Kevin and I to head down the the basement. Poor Kevin had to work today so I am sure he is going to be tired tonight. Anyways, we just wanted to report that we are okay, my parents are okay, my in-laws are okay, and my sister's family is okay. Thank God.

To make this blog exciting I am going to post some pictures of Z.

Zachary showing off his beautiful blue eyes
Zachary and his grandma Karen and Grams


Zachary and Elliott on Kevin's birthday

No comments: