Monday, January 30, 2012

Happy 6th Birthday Elliott!

On this day 6 years ago our family was forever changed. Elliott Wood made his appearance at 10:55 pm.  I worked that day. It was so hard to concentrate on my patients.  After every patient I would call over to L&D to see how my sisters induction was going.  I remember one of my co-workers took my 4:00 cleaning so I could get over to my sister before Elliott arrived.  I was afraid I was going to miss it.  Little did I know that via C-section that night we would come. Oh how much I love this kid.  He has turned into the biggest sports enthusiast I know.  He knows more about football, basketball, the Steelers, Penn State Nittany Lions, and Nascar than any 6 year old I know.   He's such a great big brother and cousin.  We love you Elliott!

No comments: