Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Zachary and Mommy All by ourselves!

Zachary is the best big brother.  After Will came home from the hospital Zachary only showed a few moments where I could tell he felt left out. He wasn't jealous or upset but you could tell he missed having his mommy to himself.  So I have tried really hard to set a side some time daily for just Zachary and me time.  Usually it is when Will is taking his afternoon nap.  The afternoon before our Peacock Pumpkin Carve Z and I made some spooky treats....Black Widow Spiders.
 Z was so excited to do a project with mom! Even more excited they were spiders!
This is a picture from the magazine!
 Rolling out the dough
 The final product!
 Making more! I love that Zachary is getting to be so independent that I can let him do the entire project without a major spill, accident, or catasrophe. 
We had a great afternoon and the spider sandwich cookies were yummy!

No comments: