Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Halloween

Trying to get Zachary to decide on a Halloween Costume was ridiculous.  We have a set of pirate costumes that I got for 75% off last year after Halloween from our Disney Cruise. So I kept asking Z if he wanted to be a pirate. Of course he didn't so I dropped it and he eventually decided on Spiderman.  Fast Forward to Halloween night. Kevin worked until 4:30. My inlaw's came to our house to see the boys. I must add that they came over in costume. It was hilarious. But I don't have pictures on this computer. Anyways, when Kevin came home he changed into regular clothes. Z flipped out. He said, "I thought you guys were going to be pirates!"  What? We totally forgot but since it was Halloween I went downstairs grabbed the costumes off the hangers and we threw the costumes on.  Here we are getting ready to walk out the door with an adorable Mickey Mouse. 


This cracks me up. Here's Kevin carrying W into Aunt Stephs for our annual first stop and dinner.
Big Brother Z as Spidey

Aunt Steph loving on Will. Notice in the background Jerrytt as a computer robot. Perfect costume for him since he loves all kinds of techology (phones, computers, cameras, etc)

Next stop was my cousins house: Lisa, Darrin, Austin, & Wade. 


Then we went to my parents house. Unfortuately I have no pictures of this.  We have decided that next year we are actually going to go door to door trick or treating with Z and W.  We just always run out of time making our rounds to show off the boys. 

No comments: