Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Stay Tuned!

I promise I am going to start blogging again....I have to its the only way for me to document our life these days!

This past month we have watched the Cardinals win the WORLD SERIES, had our pumpkin carving challenge,  celebrated Halloween, celebrated my 33rd birthday, celebrated Will's 2 month b-day, and Kevin has been preparing for his board certification renewal. We have been busy!  So hang tight..I will be back.  On that parting note I will leave you with a few pictures of my boys in the "LUCKY" Cardinals Build A Bear Outfit.

2006 Zachary's Halloween Costume post Cardinals World Series Win

2011 Will wearing the Build A Bear Costume during Game 7

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

So hilarious! I love that you put both your boys in build a bear suits. :)

P.S. We will be in Joplin for almost the entire month of December. Would love to see you guys if we could work it out!