Thursday, December 1, 2011

2 months: November 12. 2011

On November 12th Will turned 2 months. I feel like time is flying by so much faster this time around than with Zachary.  Man I love my boys. I want them to be grown up but it is so hard to say goodbye to the newborn stage. 

Will is the best, most content baby.  He is so laid back, easy-going, and 99.9 % of the time super happy. 

On November 17th Will had his 2 month check up and immunizations. 
Here are his stats:
Weight: 11.13 lbs (50%)
Height: 23 1/2 inches (50%)
Head: 39.5 (25%)

At two months: Will sleeps from 8 pm until 5:30 am without getting up at ALL!  Praise the Lord for a sleeping baby!  Will loves to smile, loves his big brother, and anyone that will talk to him. 

Will wears size 3 month clothes and size 2 diapers.

Will enjoys breast milk and long walks on the beach...just kidding. LOL!



Will has lost most of his black hair except a ring around the back of his head. 


Just because my boys have birthdays 16 days apart it is super easy for me to compare what they were doing at 2 months, what they were wearing etc. 

Here's Zachary's stats on November 17, 2006...
Weight 11.1 lb (50%)
Height: 23 1/4 (50%)
Head: 39 (25%)


Basically they were the exact same size which I think is hilarious!  I thank God several times each day that he gave us these two precious boys to raise.  Even though some days are long, exhausting, and rough I am SO thankful for this chapter in our lives.  I love having a 5 year old. I love seeing how much Zachary learns each day.  I also love holding a newborn so long that my arms go numb. I love the smiles I see when I go to his crib to get him out of it. I love seeing the two of them interacting together.  I love my boys so much that those rough moments seem like nothing.  Thank you God for my life!

1 comment:

Jennie said...

You are such a great Mom Hilary! Love your blog!