Thursday, October 27, 2011

Finally...an update!

I figured I would continue to update my blog on a daily basis after Will arrived. However I have realized that I would much rather be playing with my boys than being online. I also figured I would be on the laptop when I was nursing Will but that hasn't happened either. My theory is it can wait however I am starting to realize that if I want Will's pics in our family blog book I better get busy. So here it goes...

We always celebrate my "grandfather's", Freddy, birthday in October. For the past 24 years we have gone to Branson for the weekend with our Lemon's family. This year due to schedule conflicts and the real grandkids being in college Ruey cancelled the weekend long party. Instead we went to dinner at a local restaurant to celebrate. We also celebrated Kelli's, Uncle Mike's, Uncle Matt's, and Zachary's birthday. It was a fun night.
Ruey was tickled with her newest "GREAT"...that's what she calls her great grandkids.  Will fell in love with her too.

Grams & Pops with their youngest grandsons
"Aunt" Renee with Will

Jerrytt has found his "wheels"...hes walking around everywhere and he's so proud of himself. 
Zachary got a three piece lego set from Rue Rue and Freddy. He loved it!
Rachel & I with our Freddy! Happy 85th Freddy! We love you!
In the morning while I am getting ready Zachary climbs in our bed to watch cartoons.  Zachary asked if Will could join him.  He's such a good big brother.  Will loved every second getting attention from Z.


Here's another morning cuddle with Zachary.  Will was still in his swaddle blanket. Z adores him.
Kissing on "Brother Bear"...that is Z's nickname for Will. It's not that Will is a "bear" its his love term from the Berenstein Bears books.

This photo cracks me up. Will was stretching and trying to get comfy on Z.  Zachary didn't know what to do. 

This month we also got to see some of our bestest friends when they were in town for a weekend get-away.  You might remember this blog post about Becki and I being pregnant at the same time.  Well Becki had miss Elin Jane on August 29th.  She's adorable and resembles her mommy, daddy, and big sister, Libby.  It was so cute to have our babies together.  Will is 3 weeks younger than Elin. 
 Close-up of Elin and Will
Beck, Hil, and Babies Hanging out watching the Cardinals at the cabin
Ryan and Becki thanks for including us in your weekend plans.  We can't wait to see you again in December. 

On October 15th, the boys and I walked in the 5K Making Strides against Breast Cancer walk.  Z calls it the ". "Save the Boobies walk".  We walk in honor of "Aunt" Steph, Melody, and all of our other family and friends that have survived breast cancer. 

Grams giving Will a bottle before the race starts! 
Rachel and Abbey getting their PINK on!
Mel and Hil before the race
Zachary's newest thing is that he gets "embarrassed" if he thinks someone is talking about him, if he accidentally falls and he thinks someone sees him, etc.  I can't remember what this hug was for but I'm almost certain it was because he was "embarrassed". 
Here is Charley wearing Pink for her Mommy!
Well, that is our October thus far.  I am really hoping I can get this blog updated more. I have a ton of pictures it's just not enough time to share. 

No comments: