Wednesday, January 26, 2011

New Years Eve... 2011

Kevin and I are silly about New Years Eve.  We really do not like to leave our house on NYE because of all the drivers. So we usually stay home. When my in-laws offered to keep Zachary overnight we decided to change it up a little bit.  This year we met up with Mel & Wasson for a very early dinner at new local venue....FLO.  It was so swank and neat.  They serve small plates and large plates which was perfect because Kevin and I got a couple small plates to share.  After a fun dinner we drove back to our house for a game night.  The Wasson's were going to spend the night decided to change there mind when we were all exhausted at 10 pm.  HA!  Man, we couldn't even make it until midnight. 

 One big surprise was the Melody found out she was pregnant on the day before NYE. When she was at my house I made her take a PG test so that I could see it. Sure enough...it came back positive ASAP.  How exciting!  Because she was pregnant she was so tired and that is why the party ended early. I was glad because I was tired too.  I just can stay up until 12:00, anymore!
 This was a photo we took from my kitchen cabinet. Ignore the fact that one of my eyes is smaller. I got pink eye the day before and was not able to wear my eye make up. 
I wish I took pictures of the guys kicking our bums at Pictionary. The guys didn't want to play games and they were upset that they were paired together because they were going to lose. However they whopped us.  We lost every single game.  It was a fun, memorable night!

2 comments:

Lori said...

Sounds like such a fun time! Game nights are the best! We also spent NYE playing games and going to bed early, too bad it was w/ my parents! HA! We still had a great time.

emma jacob said...

I was just collecting some information about my upcoming Baby i found the new one thing in the shape of 3D ultrasounds She looks beautiful :) Pics are awesome...we can't wait til she gets here!