Saturday, January 22, 2011

Kevin's 33!

This year Kevin's favorite present was a day off!  Usually his birthday, Dec 27th is one of the busiest days of the year at his office.  However this year in June I blocked the day off.  Since Christmas landed on a weekend he would not get a lot of time off at Christmas so I made the executive decisison to have that Monday off.  Kevin & his girls at the office loved me for it!  On his actual birthday we went to Zachary's 1st Maritial Arts class....that's another post in itself.  Then my mom took Z home with her for an overnight.  Kevin and I went out for sushi at one of our favorite sushi places and then we went to a movie...at an actual theatre.  

Kevin at Kai opening his present from me 
 Our spread of flaming sushi...yum it was good!
 The brought us a cheesecake to share in honor of Kev's birthday!  After dessert we walked over to the movie theatre to watch a movie....The Little Folkers. It was a great night!
 On January 1st, Kevin's parents hosted a birthday dinner for Kevin.  Rachel, Matt, Elliott, and Jerrytt couldn't make it because of my sisters work. They sure missed a yummy dinner and homemade rolls!
 Zachary knew exactly what he wanted to get his daddy for his birthday....A remote control helicopter from a mall kiosk.  We got it four days before Kev's party which was very hard for Z not to open it or tell Kevin about what he got him.  Here is Zachary opening Kevin's gift.
 The Helicopter has been a HUGE hit. Kev & Z play with it daily.
 Kev's favorite...Cookie Dough Concrete ice cream cake


 I am so thankful for my wonderful husband. He is my best friend!  Thank you for all you do for our little family.  You make Zachary and I so happy.  Happy 33rd Birthday! 

No comments: