Saturday, January 8, 2011

MaMaw's Birthday

We celebrated MaMaw's (Kevin's mom & my MIL) birthday on Sunday Dec 19th. We have an annual tradition that we all meet at our house to eat soup, my moms famous quiche, salad, and cake before we head to a local theme park to see thousands and thousands of Christmas lights.  The only downer for the day was that my dad  and sister had to work. :(

MaMaw and her boys (only one missing was Uncle Jeff)
MaMaw getting ready to blow out the candles
Getting ready to head out...
Riding in the tram on the way to the park....two very excited boys
Aunt Howie and Elliott....I have to say I love this pic!
Singing Christmas Carols and riding the train
Kev & Hil
Little Jerrytt all bundled up
One happy little baby with his Grams
Waiting for the light parade
I didn't get a good picture but when the Santa float came by Santa pointed directly to Elliott. He yelled, "I LOVE YOU and will see you soon!"  Elliott was beaming and couldn't believe he was talking to him. It was priceless!

No comments: