Monday, January 10, 2011

Christmas Morning

You never know what your child is going to do Christmas morning. This year Kevin & I woke up before Z. I went in started coffee, turned on the lights etc. Then I went in to talk to Kevin while he was in ths shower.  Next thing you know Zachary comes walking in with his "Stinky" gift from Santa. We totally missed the excitement and the moment.  I had to rush Kevin out of the shower so that we could go back into the living room. I still could not believe we missed Zachary seeing his presents. 


But we did get some cute ones of Z very excited!

 Christmas Morning 2010

 Here's Kevin opening his Iowa coffee mug from Z. During all the fall open houses at the cute boutiques in town Zachary found this and insisted that Kevin needed it.  My mom and I tried several times to have him put it back but he said that was what he was going to get his daddy for Christmas. So we bought it.  Z never said a thing about this cup.  I thought for sure he would spill the beans. Then about 3 weeks later, we were watching Monday night football. Zach said, "Dad you could sure use your football cup I got you for Christmas tonight."  I about died! It was hilarious. Luckily Kevin forgot all about this until he opened the Iowa cup. 
 Zachary helped Kevin wrap my gift.  I guess he insisted that he wraps up his guitar and give it to me.  Seriously, this is what I opened. Z was so proud.
After our little family Christmas we got cleaned up, ate breakfast and then relaxed.  Later that afternoon we went to my parents house for the family Christmas. 

No comments: