Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Chuck E. Cheese...

Last Friday night we met Mel, Ryan, and Charley at Chuck E. Cheese's Pizza. Mel thought it would be a great place to go to keep her mind off the cancer. I must mention that Kevin had NEVER been to a Chuck E. Cheese or Showbiz type-establishment. I was not sure what type of reaction Zachary would do when he saw Chuck E but he really did not care about it too much. When we ordered we got 40 tokens to use.
Kevin and Wasson split them up. Z would sit on the motorized toys but if you put a token in it he did not like it. He immediately would get off the ride. He had more fun just sitting in the object. Charley showed a little more excitement but again not what I expected. I think the big boys had more fun. After about 45 minutes of fun (or not so much) Mel and I decided we would have a better time at their house. Let me put it this way...Wait for Chuck E. Cheese until your child is at least 4 or 5 years old. Pizza not so good. Rides are filled with germs. Stuffed Mouse running around not too cool. Also Zachary and Charley both came down with fevers the next day. It's hard to tell if they got sick from the germs at Chuck E.'s, however I think they caught a little virus. Kev and I spent Sunday morning at the Paediatrician's walk-in clinic getting him checked out. Here are our photos from Chuck E.'s. Enjoy!

Zachary on Choo-Choo


Charley riding on Clifford


Zachary on Fire truck


Charley on slide


Mel and kiddos on couch


Bath time with Charley & Z


Zachary styling new do'.

2 comments:

Julie said...

Showbiz - that really brings back memories. I remember spending many hours there as a child.

Samuel does the same thing with the rides - he wants to sit on them but isn't too sure once they turn on.

Melody said...

OK.....I'm turning this blog entry over to the FEDS....thats right....THE FEDS!!!

I'll give you one more day to remove the so called "BATHTIME" picture of your son and my daughter or you're going to jail missy!!!