Saturday, March 8, 2008

The card that brought a lot of joy to a little boy!

Today Z received a card in the mail from my mom (aka Grammy). Z loves mail as much as I do, but he really loved this piece of mail. First mom sent a card with a fish on it. Z loved it because of his new fish. Then he opened the card and photos fell out. One of the photos was ELMO from Sesame Street Live. Zachary thought that Elmo was in our house. He looked and looked at this picture. I eventually had to take the photo away because I was afraid he would tear it up. I am going to put it in a frame to protect it. Grams thanks for making his day. He loved it.




1 comment:

Mary Stephenson said...

What a cutie pie! We have an Elmo fan of our own as well. The excited giggles we hear whenever she sees Elmo are precious!