Monday, March 3, 2008

Another recommendation by HIL


About a month ago I was really craving a movie. I went to the local movie store and picked out this movie. I had never heard of it, but it looked good. After watching it I have to say it was the best movie I have watched in over a year. Keep in mind, I don't get to watch many movies, but this one is GOOD. It is called "The Ultimate Gift".

This story is amazing. It just keeps on giving. Anyway, th story is about Jason Stevens. His VERY wealthy grandfather dies and Jason anticipates a big inheritance. Instead his grandfather has devised a plan to help Jason understand twelve important gifts that will lead up to the ultimate gift. He goes on a journey of self-discovery finding what is most important in life.

I, absolutely, loved this movie. It brought a lot of tears, but it was worth it. So, if you want to watch a movie that will impact you and family and will teach them about life lessons and the importance of character, this is the film to see. If you watch this one and know my "grandfather", Freddy, see if you think he reminds you of the attorney in this movie.

*** If you do watch this or have already watched it let me know what you thought. Send me a comment. I am anxious to see what you think.

"love is a treasure for which
we can never pay.
the only way we keep it
is to give it away."
--THE GIFT OF LOVE

Rent this one today!

No comments: