Wednesday, October 10, 2012

2 boys, 1 shirt, 5 year difference!

 
 
One thing I love about having two baby's in the month of September is that I can use a lot of the same clothes that I used with Zachary for Will. I also love that it is very easy to "compare" the two of them.  I know it is not good to always compare your children to each other because they are two very separate and different individuals but I like to compare their size and milestones at a certain level just because its neat to see how similar they really are.  However I don't dwell or live in comparing my boys. 
 
 
Here is Zachary at 11.5 months in September 2006
 
I love this sequence of him pulling himself up on our coffee table.


5 years later...here is Will doing the same thing, in the same outfit, around the same time. September 2012



You can definitely tell these two brothers do not look alike but they are related :) 

I just took Will to his 1 year old well child check up. The stats were almost the exact same.
Both boys weighed the same. Zachary was 1/2 inch longer whereas Will's head was 1/2 inch bigger. 

Too funny!  So thankful that God blessed me with these two very sweet boys!

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I love this comparison, Hilary! Completely different faces, but the exact same expression of concentration. Your boys are both utterly adorable in that shirt. :)