Sunday, May 17, 2009

Boston Day 4: Aquarium and Myrtle the Turtle

We spent a majority of day 4 at the New England Aquarium. Kevin was in classes all day so Karen, Terry, Zachary, and I enjoyed all the sights of the aquarium. From the entrance of the aquarium to the IMAX theatre I was super impressed. We saw seals, penguins, turtles, sharks, lots of fish, and a 3D Imax movie.



Zachary on a wooden sea turtle.
The 35 year old turtle named Myrtle.


Watching the marine biologist hand feeding the penguins their nutritional lunch.
Terry, Karen, and Z getting ready for the 3D movie to start.
Z watching the movie. Z totally cracked me up. He kepted reaching out to try and touch the sea creatures in the 3D movie. He loved it until one of the eels jumped out at a prey. Then he latched on to Karen's arm until the end of the movie.
After our day at the aquarium we went back to Faneuil Hall to the food court to pick up dinner. Then Karen, Terry, Z and I went to a public park for dinner. Z was super exhausted so we had an early dinner. As soon as I got Z back to the hotel and in his p.j.s this is what I saw. Man this kid is tired...we are wearing him out.

No comments: