Friday, February 15, 2008

My how things change.....Valentine's Day 2008

I have always been a HUGE fan of Valentine's Day. In the past Kevin and I have always cooked dinner together and enjoyed a quiet evening together. We always cook the same meal and have the same dessert. Every year we think we might change it up and then at last minute we decide why mess with such a great tradition. This year our tradition had to be postponed. Unfortunately, Mr. Z is very sick. Poor guy, he is miserable. I will attach some photos from Valentine's day and you will be able to see how sick he is. Anyways, Kevin and I decided that nothing else mattered than getting Zachary better. So we celebrated Valentine's day Zachary style. I think we created a new tradition. We got McDonald's for dinner and watched Elmo's World with our little man. It was the first meal all day that Zachary actually ate. While we were watching Elmo, Kevin leans over to me and says, "My how things change". I said, "I would not have it any other way". So from now on I think we will celebrate Valentine's day with Zachary and celebrate a Mommy/Daddy dinner on another night.


Please say a little prayer for Zachary. He has been coughing all night. At 1 a.m. I got up with him and we have been up ever since. It is currently 5 a.m. I am hoping the antibiotics kick in soon. May God give him peace and sleep. Thanks for your prayers.









No comments: