Wednesday, February 20, 2008

My new little piece of happiness!

Okay, just a warning. This blog is a little silly. In fact, I can see Kevin rolling his eyes right now. However I feel that many of my readers might actually want to know about this item. I learned about it from my friend, Melody. Any mother of a baby or toddler will want this item, especially if their child is as messy as mine. Let me introduce you to my new Dirt Devil KONE.

It is a rechargable cordless hand vac designed for convenience. I will post a picture of it. Anyways since I have purchased it my life has been easier. After meal time I just pick up my Kone and vaccuum Z's mess right up in seconds. So much easier than pulling out my canister vac. Anyways, the KONE is my little piece of joy. If you want one too you can find them at Bed Bath & Beyond for 39.99. Dirt Devil if you are reading this I would love a commission.

P.S. Mel thanks for the tip on this awesome device.

2 comments:

Melody said...

No Problem!!! I knew you would love it!

Jodie said...

I cannot live without my dust buster with 2 messy boys in the house. Enjoy it!