Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Questions about our new dog...

Okay, okay I never imagined the photo on my blog would get SO many comments. Today I have received numerous e-mails about our "new" dog. Well, as it is a disappointment to me as well, we do not have a dachshund dog. Bummer, I know. Zachary and I would love one. However the adorable pup in the photos is Snickers Williamson. He belongs to our dearest friends, John, Misty, and Hayden Williamson. This photo was taken almost 2 years ago around New Years Eve. I think it is one of the only photos I have with just me in it because I am usually the one behind the camera. Anyways, lets all give a shout out to Snickers for being such an adorable weiner dog. Maybe one of these days we will have our own weiner dog named Chili Dog.

No comments: