Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Christmas Memories 2007



















Well, I broke down and started a family blog. First of all, let me just say that I do not know how well I will do at this blogging thing. Second, this is a way that I can share our lives with you. Hopefully, as time permits I will be able to update, submit photos, and keep you informed about our family.


I hope everyone had a very blessed Christmas 2007. It was Z's 2nd Christmas and a very memorable one at that. Z got a stomach virus and became ill during the annual Christmas Eve service at my grandparents church. Right as we got our candles lit and were singing "Silent Night", Z became sick. Bummer, the little guy was sick all night and missed everything except Santa's brief visit to Ruey & Freddy's.

Even though Zachary was sick, he was a trooper through all the festivities. After Christmas eve in Lockwood, we spent Christmas night at my parents house with my sister, brother-in-law, nephew, my in-laws, and parents. The boys were exhausted. Our bellies were full. Our hearts were filled of joy. Being together as a family was a gift unto itself. 2007 was a great year.

God Bless and Merry Christmas!

6 comments:

Melody said...

HELLO!!! I love your Blog! Good Luck keeping it up-to-date! It looks great and I look forward to checking it all the time!!! Tell Kevin Happy B-Day from us!

TeresaG said...

Hi, great idea. Maybe someday I will follow suit. Let me know how it goes. Seth says, "Nice dog." It looks a lot like our dog, Snickers. Can you post another picture?? We'll try to send you one of her. I hope Zachary is better! Tell Kev we said "Happy Birthday!"

Meagan said...

Hey Hil! Your blog looks great! I think that I will start one too...what a great idea! I hope that Zachary is feeling better and enjoying all of his new Christmas toys! Take care ~ Meagan

Anonymous said...

Hey Guys!! Great pictures. Hey are you trying to pass off Snickers Williamson as your own? HAHA Talk soon.
John, Misty and Hayden John

Rachel Simons said...

Hey, Hillary. I was just asking Glenda about you today. It looks like you have a lot of fans of the blog, including me! I think it is a great idea and may also copy you!:) Have a Happy New Year.
Rachel

Unknown said...

Uncle Vern said

A "Weiner" Dog is the best!!