Sunday, January 20, 2013

BIG NEWS!

I am MOVING!  Moving my blog address....You see it's way overdue considering our blog address includes each of our names. Poor Baby Will has never been a part of this address. Being that he is 16 months its about time I add him to our blog address.  Like I mentioned in my previous post about 2013 my #1 goal for the year is to get back into being my family's memory keeper.  It's so important. After the school tragedy in Connecticut, I realized how valuable our family's blog books are.  It really made me think. Sure, I have a million tasks to do each day and blogging was kinda tough to do.  However, when I think about not having these daily events, pictures, and memories of my boys in a blog book in 5, 10, 15, or 20 years I cringe. I decided it was time to take that extra 20 minutes to do a quick blog entry.  So here it goes. I think I have all the kinks figured out.

Won't you please join me at our new BLOG home.  Without further ado, we are officially
www.kevinhilaryzacharywill.blogspot.com



Please move with us and update your blog links if we are on your side bar!

No comments: